C# Programmer series
What will you learn
- How to code using arrays.
- How to code using lists.
- How to encode using dictionaries.
- How to code with stacks.
- How to code using queues.
- Many useful tips and good practices.
- Willingness to learn programming and have fun !!!
- C # Basics of programming.
- Writeing simple applications in C #.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to code with probably the most-useful and most-used collections, such as whiteboard, list, stack, queue and dictionary, and more importantly when to use each of these collections.
I will teach you good techniques for using collection operations, such as searching, calculating and modifying data in collections, and you will even get a very quick overview of how LINQ can help extract data from collections. Who is this course for:
- Novice C# programmers.
- When you learn the basics of C#, what to do next?
- Do you want to develop your skills beyond the basics?
Course content chapters:
- Practical example boards.
- Stack, queue.
- Manipulation of lists.
- Using Linq.
- Collections collections.